Trip to Palestine Terms & Conditions
OFFICIAL RULES FOR Eid Party Promotion
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AND CHECK THEM REGULARLY. THIS IS A BINDING CONTRACT AND THEY MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME.
Eid Party (referred to as “we”, “us” “our” or “EP”) is a company involved in the importation and sale of Eid products.
All entries into a Promotion have an equal chance of winning. There are lots of laws in place to protect individuals who enter Promotions (“Participants”) and to ensure everything is fair. Before entering, please read these long, detailed Official Rules, which provide the general terms and conditions applicable to every Promotion on the EP Website.
The prize referred to is a trip to Palestine on a pre-booked group tour as organised and promoted by ForgottenLands Limited. This prize includes for 2 adults only; return economy class flights from England, transfers to the Hashimi hotel (or any other hotel so selected by ForgottenLands Limited), single room hotel accommodation including breakfast and dinner in the Hashimi hotel only in the Old city in East Jerusalem.
This prize is valid only on a pre-arranged tour to Palestine. It cannot be used as part of any other tour or combination of tours.
EP is not responsible for you if you are refused entry into Israel.
If you are refused entry into Israel, you are responsible for all your return travel costs.
The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
ALL EP tours are booked only through ForgottenLands Limited.
The prize cannot be booked through any other tour operator.
The winners must travel on a pre-booked group tour with ForgottenLands Limited within 12 months of the winning tickets being announced.
WHEN THESE RULES APPLY
These official rules (“Official Rules”) apply to this Promotion on the EP Website and as advertised through social media channels.
By entering any Promotion, you agree to accept and be bound by these Official Rules and the EP privacy notice. If you do not agree to these Official Rules or the Privacy Notice, you must not enter the Promotion. These Official Rules and the Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time. Please check these Official Rules and the Privacy Notice regularly to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at the time that you enter the Promotion.
Participation in the Promotion constitutes the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, the Privacy Notice and EP’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
When these Official Rules refer to you or your it means you, the Participant.
- ELIGIBILITY. Unless stated otherwise, Promotions are only open to individuals who (i) are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (ii) are residents in the United Kingdom (iii) must hold either a valid United Kingdom passport or a valid passport from a qualifying country with permitted visa free entry into Israel and, (iv) do not fall within any of the categories of “Prohibited Persons” listed below.
- Prohibited persons. The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win:
- Any employees, officers, and directors of HLD Eid Party;
- Any members of Eid party immediate families (meaning, spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win.
- Persons previously refused entry into Israel.
- Persons holding passports from a country requiring visa entry into Israel.
- The only way to enter this raffle ticket prize draw is by making a minimum donation of £10 per available ticket per eligible person.
- You must click on the Eid Party Just Giving link, available on Eid Party Instagram, Facebook and the Eid Party website.
- All donations must be made on or before midnight of the Friday 16th July 2021.
- You must retain your Just Giving confirmation email as proof of donation and entry.
- No mechanically reproduced entries are permitted.
- Illegible entries are void.
- Eid Party are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, delayed, inaccurate, incomplete, tickets or entries not received by midnight on Friday 16th July 2021.
- Entry Limit. There is no entry limit for UK residents and qualifying passport holders.
- Entry Period. All entries must be received by midnight Friday 16th July 2021. Entries received outside the Entry Period will not be valid and the donation(s) will not be refunded.
- Required Information. Participants must provide all reasonably required information specified on the Promotion page or entry form in order to be eligible to enter and win.
- One Valid Email Address Per Participant. Using multiple email addresses, identities, in an attempt to circumvent the Rules, is strictly prohibited and will void all entries for that Participant and result in disqualification of the Participant. Multiple Participants may not share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Participant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential Winners and/or Winners (as defined in section 4 below) may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder or forfeit the win. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries and tickets are void and will be disqualified.
- Entries Must Be Complete, Received and Not Returned. EP is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, corrupt, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions beyond its reasonable control whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Only fully completed entries submitted during the Entry Period and actually received by EP are eligible. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by EP .
- No Automated Entry Devices. All entries must be actually submitted by the individual Participant to be valid. Use, or attempted use, of any robotic, automated, programmed, or similar entry method, will void all entries for that Participant and result in disqualification of the Participant. No copies, facsimiles, or other mechanical or electronic reproductions of entries will be accepted.
- Contact Details. By entering any Promotion, you agree that EP may contact you via email, phone, and mail in connection with the Promotion in accordance with the Privacy Notice.
The winning Participant(s) of a Promotion (each a “Potential Winner”) will be selected using a verifiably random process from among all eligible entries received, on or around the draw date on the day of Saturday 17th July 2021.
WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS
Potential Winners will be contacted using the email address used to enter the Promotion and may be awarded the prize subject to confirmation of verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Rules. Potential Winners must respond to the Winner initial notification email within 72 hours of it being sent (or the time frame indicated in the official winner notification email, if longer than 72 hours). If a Potential Winner fails to respond to the notification email within the stated 72 hours’ time period, then that Potential Winner may be disqualified and will forfeit any claim to any to any of the prize.
No person will be confirmed as a winner of any prize (Winner) unless they have satisfied all requirements of these Rules, been verified by EP and been notified of such completed verification.
- Winner Documentation. To verify their identity and eligibility, EP may require Potential Winners to sign paperwork confirming their eligibility and their ability to participate on given dates relevant to the win. (if applicable), as well as other legal releases as may be reasonably required by EP or the provider of the prize.
If a Potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, EP will award the applicable prize to an alternative winner selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. This process will be repeated until the prize is awarded.
All Potential Winners are entitled, at their discretion, to decline to accept the prize at any time up to the date on which they are announced as the Winner. If for any reason a Potential Winner or Winner chooses to reject the prize or fails to accept the prize within 5 working days of being notified, period, EP shall have no obligation to award the rejected or unclaimed prize to an alternative winner.
Winners will receive the prize(s) identified on each Promotion’s webpage (each an “Experience”). The specifics of all elements of all Experiences (including important information about timing for fulfilment of prizes, travel options and requirements, guests etc.) shall be solely determined by EP. To avoid disappointment, please read the Official Rules carefully before entering any Promotion to makes sure that you are available on required dates and/or can travel to the prize venue(s) if needed.
Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms or the Promotion Rules, any and all applicable taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of an Experience not specifically stated herein are the responsibility solely of Winner(s). EP will not replace any lost or stolen Experiences or components of an Experience(s). Experiences cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of Experiences stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Promotions.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all Experiences are awarded as is, without any representations or warranties, and cannot be transferred, sold, substituted, or redeemed for cash by Participant. EP reserves the right, in EP’s sole discretion, to substitute any Experience with an alternative item of comparable or greater value or cash.
Certain types of Experiences may have other restrictions or limitations, including without limitation as follows:
- Prizes that Include travel component. For all travel Experiences, you must travel on the dates and itinerary specified by EP and or ForgottenLands Limited. Any included airfare is economy class from the advertised gateway airport, or other alternative gateways approved by EP in its sole and absolute discretion. Any hotel accommodations are standard class, single occupancy unless otherwise specified. Actual retail value of any trip Experience will depend on the Winner’s place of residence and the difference between the approximate retail value and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Winner and Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, must travel on the same itinerary, unless otherwise approved by EP in its sole and absolute discretion. Lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or similar items once they are in your possession, will not be replaced. All expenses not specified in the Official Rules, including, but not limited to, checked baggage fees, meals and gratuities, transfers, and ground transportation, are the sole responsibility of Winner and Winner’s guest(s). Travel and accommodations subject to availability; certain additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. If specific dates are indicated for travel, and Winner cannot travel on those specified dates, Experience will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate. Winner and Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, are responsible for all required travel documentation and identification including, without limitation and as applicable, any passport or visa, as well as meeting any other requirements for entry into the applicable destination. Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, must also sign a release before ticketing. Winner’s guest(s) must be over the age of 18.
- All EP travel winners must travel to Palestine on a pre booked group tour with ForgottenLands Limited. That tour will always be offered by ForgottenLands Limited.
- The ticket must be used on a pre booked and advertised ForgottenLands tour within 12 months of being declared the winner.
- Prizes That Include Attending an Event. Tickets and seating are subject to availability. If the event is delayed or rescheduled for any reason, tickets for the delayed or rescheduled event may be provided in the sole discretion of EP. If the event is cancelled for any reason, the remainder of the Experience, if any, will be awarded without the scheduled event or EP otherwise may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Winner’s guest(s) must be 18 or older or the Winner who accompanies them must be their parent or legal guardian, unless as otherwise specified on the Official Rules.
- Prizes That Include Meeting or Greeting any Person. Any meet and greet portion of an Experience is subject to availability of the person(s) being met. In the case of unavailability, the remainder of the Experience, if any, will be awarded without the meet and greet portion.
- Prizes That Involve Participating in a Physical Event. For health and safety reasons, EP and/or Experience Provider reserves the right to decline participation in the event to any Winner or Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, if it is deemed that individual is unfit, in an unsafe condition, acting in an unsafe matter or fails to meet any other health and safety requirements of that particular component of the event (e.g. height, age or ability requirements) that are specified in the Official rules.
- Prizes That Involve Appearing in a Film, TV, or Other Production. This portion of any Experience is subject to the production occurring as scheduled and to the Potential Winner entering into third-party agreements (such as with an acting union, production company, or publishing platform, including agreements regarding confidentiality and background). Participation in such an acting opportunity does not guarantee any type or length of appearance or that such appearance will be included in the final production or that the production will be released at all.
EP reserves the right to publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place for each of the Experiences – for example, the surname and country and county of residence of the Winner. Affected Experience winners have the right to object to all or part of this information being published or made available – in such event they should inform EP in writing. In such circumstances, entrants acknowledge that EP must nevertheless still provide the information and winning entry to the ASA or equivalent regulator on request.
EP will also require that winners participate in any reasonable publicity required by ForgottenLands Limited.
For a list of winners available after the announcement date specified in the Official Rules, please visit the EP website.
Any attempt by you or any other individual deliberately to damage any website associated with a Promotion or undermine the legitimate operation of a Promotion may be a breach of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, EP reserves the right to claim against and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. EP reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the Site, and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to breach the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion cannot be run as planned, EP may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Promotion (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the Experience at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
Each Entry Fee supports a cause and entry to the Promotions may enable you to win an experience(s). We do not provide refunds for Entry Fees.
EP may amend these Official Rules at any time by posting the amended Official Rules on the Site, and you agree that you will be bound by any changes to these Official Rules from [the date they are published on the Website]. If, however, you have already entered a Promotion, the changes will not apply to any entries that you have already submitted, but they will apply to any future entries that you submit after the date on which the change become effective.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY; SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
Nothing in these Official Rules excludes or limits EP’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and (iii) any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict our liability.
If EP fails to comply with these Official Rules, EP will be responsible for the loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of EP’s breach of these Official Rules or its negligence, but EP is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and EP’s maximum liability to you under these terms, our aggregate liability to you or any third party in any circumstance shall not exceed one hundred British pounds sterling (£100).
All winners of any EP promotion will have their name and image released through all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
You can bring proceedings in respect of these Official Rules in the English courts.
- Amendments/Revisions. These Terms may only be amended and/or revised in writing by EP (including by publishing such revisions by EP on their website).
- Relationship of Parties. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and EP. EP may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, to any person or entity at any time with or without your consent. You may not assign these Terms without EP’s prior written consent, and any unauthorised assignment by you shall be null and void.
- Severability. Each of the terms of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
- No Waiver. If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- Notices. All notices given by you or required under these Terms shall be in writing and addressed to: Eid Party Unit 5, Orient Industrial Park, London, E10 7DE
- Entire Agreement. These Terms, including the documents expressly incorporated by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Site, the Software and the Service and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Site, the Software and/or the Service.