Eid-ul-Adha, one of the main festivals of Islam is the celebration of togetherness. Family members come together under one roof to celebrate this festival and their unity by greeting each other Eid-ul-adha Mubarak. Thus, it is important to decorate your house to make it Eid ready. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Banners & Buntings: Minimal yet attractive, these banners are perfect to start your Eid decorations. These wall decorations can be applied very easily and are also easy to remove and store. Eid party offers a wide range of designs to choose from.
2. Paper hanging Decorations: These units are one of the essentials for Eid party decorations. Paper hangs give a touch of uniqueness to your Eid party. These can be hung to the ceiling or stuck to the wall without any extra effort.
3. Backdrops: Considering their comparatively bigger size, the backdrops will always be a center of attraction(after you obviously) if used as a decoration at your party. Because of its big size, it gives all the Eid vibes you need for your Eid party.
4. Lanterns & Fairy Lights: These decorations have been picked up after their use by GEN Z for regular decorations. Eid party has added a touch of Eid to it which makes them perfect for every Eid party you host. Lanterns and fairy lights are aesthetically pleasing items and they make the party happen. Visit the shop section to decorate your house for the Eid party aesthetically.
5. Theme Decorations: Time spent at theme parties is always cherished and remembered. Themes add a life to the party. Theme-based Eid parties are also in trend. There are various themes like Botanical, Hessian, South Asian, Turkish Ottoman, and many more. People enjoy these themes as the decoration and the vibes at the party give them a feeling of oneness.
6. Household articles: It is important to maintain the decor of the venue to enjoy a great party. The household articles; though small, surely leave an impression on your guests. Use of decent trays and tins that go with the theme as well as are affordable will impress your guests and will be the charm of the party.
7. Ceramics: Food being the favourite of all needs to be presented artistically. Dishes or the ceramics used to serve the food will not only make it look good but will also please your guests. You might have to keep an eye on guests to save your plates though!
You can get a party-ready home with these pointers easily and that too at a convenient amount of money. Head on to the shop section to explore more decoration options and read out the other blogs on the page for more tips and tricks to make your home Eid Party ready.